The financial services industry has experienced colossal changes over the last decade. Today, advisors are on a collision course with commoditization like never before!
As a result, coasting is not an option moving forward. It’s either climbing or fading to irrelevance.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Chris Jeppesen, chief of advisory practices at First Trust, on why advisors need to shift their mindset and focus more on relationship and practice management to grow their business.
- Insights into The Blue Square Method (and how it differs from The Advisor Playbook)
- How to identify and address early symptoms of loyal fatigue in clients
- How to effectively engage your team in a profound gap analysis
- Four ways to be “always on” and fulfill your clients’ unmet needs
- What elite, forward-looking professionals are doing to achieve scalable growth
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Chris:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Chris Jeppesen is the head of advisory practices at First Trust, a firm known not only for its robust investment product line which includes UITs, ETFs, SMAs, and VAs (to name a few) but also for its commitment to the growth of financial advisors. First Trust has dedicated many years to finding (and investing in) creative ways to help financial advisors grow their practices. Chris’ goal over the last 18 years has been to give financial advisors the tools to develop an efficient business model focused on building long-term client trust and loyalty. Chris is also the co-author of The Advisor Playbook.