If you want to distinguish yourself from the advisor down the street, you’ll need to create a memorable client experience that extends beyond financial expertise. This includes being highly process-driven, keeping up with clients’ evolving needs, improving communication, and more.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Mike “Cy” Cajthaml Jr., a business consultant at Pareto Systems. They explain what it means to be the advisor of the future and strategies to move from organic to scalable growth.
- What to do if you have maxed out and hit a growth plateau
- The importance of clear communication — both internally and externally
- How to make your value feel more “tangible” to clients
- Key points to keep in mind while creating a succession plan for your business
- Reasons to decommoditize, demystify, and depersonalize your practice (and how)
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Mike: