People are bombarded with hundreds of emails and messages daily.
In a world dominated by digital communication, you need to do something that stops your clients in their tracks. You have to snap them out of the trance… But how?
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson joins Cathi Durrell, owner of Lavish Cards, to discuss how to build intimate relationships through personalized, hand-made cards that your clients will treasure for years to come! Get ready to get at least one good idea to elevate your client experience.
- The emotional impact of receiving a surprise card
- Real-world examples of greeting cards serving as a bridge for referrals and advocacy
- Simple yet incredibly effective ideas for lumpy mail
- The use of AI in enhancing the card-sending experience
- Why greeting cards are a great way to connect with the next-generation
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Cathi:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Cathi Durrell, along with her husband Glen, who is a professional photographer, are the owners of Lavish Fine Art Cards, a company they co-founded 11 years ago. Lavish has grown extensively over the past 11 years and specializes in catering to the bespoke communication needs of its clients. The entire crew at Lavish is committed to creating and supplying the highest quality greeting cards. In her spare time, Cathi enjoys travelling and exploring “the back roads” with Glen in search of the next image for Lavish.