Want to receive maximum value for the business you’ve worked so hard to build?
The key lies in being proactive with your exit strategy.
Dive into a thought-provoking conversation between Duncan MacPherson and returning guest Ted Jenkin, CEO of oXYGen Financial and president of Exit Stage Left Advisors. Together, they uncover practical insights to streamline your operations, improve client acquisition, and scale your credibility — ultimately garnering a higher multiple for your business.
- The critical role of recurring revenue in enhancing enterprise value
- Creating “proprietary” value as an advisor
- Using client testimonials and online reviews to build trust
- How to leverage AI for content creation (with a list of helpful resources)
- How an exit plan helps you de-risk in the face of uncertainty and volatility
- Navigating the HR and legal parameters of a sale
- And more
- Unlocking Financial Impact and Legacy with Ted Jenkin (Ep. 42)
- The Anatomy of an Offer With Ted Jenkin (Ep. 35)
- AIPRM for ChatGPT
- Google Screened
- Vocal Video
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Ted:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Ted Jenkin is a serial entrepreneur with more than 15 years of experience in building and selling successful businesses in various sectors, such as finance, media, insurance, bookkeeping, and technology. As the President at Exit Stage Left Advisors, Ted helps small and medium-sized business owners maximize their valuation and get top dollar when they sell their companies.
Ted has multiple credentials in the financial industry, including Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, and Accredited Wealth Manager Advisor. He is also a national media personality, appearing on various outlets such as Fox, CNN, HLN, The Weather Channel, WSJ, CNBC, and more. Ted hosts a national entrepreneur podcast called The Shrimp Tank and a national small business television network called America’s Small Business Network. His mission is to empower and educate business owners and individuals on how to achieve the highest possible multiple when they sell their business.