The biggest value-add advisors offer to their clients does not lie in the rates of return or complex financial reports. It lies in the advisor-client relationship!
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Tyson Ray, CFP®, CExP®, CIMA®, founding partner at FORM Wealth Advisors, about the concept of Total Relationship and how it can help you grow your business organically — while maintaining a sense of purpose.
- Why relationship-based growth might be better than growing through acquisitions
- Areas where financial advisors add significantly greater value than AI coaching
- Strategies to improve relationship management (For example, Up or Down™ by Tyson)
- What it means to create true wealth for clients
- And more
- Up or Down™ by Tyson Ray
- “The Total Relationship: Four Steps to Breaking the Mold, Transforming the Financial Advisor-Client Partnership and Building True Wealth” by Tyson Ray
Connect With Duncan:
- Pareto Systems
- Schedule a Call
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Tyson:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Tyson Ray first learned about investing and the stock market during an economics class in his sophomore year at Badger High School, and at 16 years old, he decided to invest $100 into two different mutual funds. This was his first step on a path he continues to traverse today: using financial strategy to help make people’s lives better.
Over the past 25+ years, Tyson has sought to expand his knowledge and expertise through Yale School of Management, Investment Management Theory & Practice, CIMA Certification Registration Education Program, including obtaining the Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) Certification and through the College for Financial Planning for the CFP® Certification, including obtaining CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification. Tyson received his Certification in Business Exit Planning to better help entrepreneurs and business owners transition to selling their life’s work.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed