In your mind, you have a certain brand image and value proposition for your business. Do your clients see it the same way?
Are your clients well-equipped to tell your story for you and be your biggest advocates?
Join Duncan MacPherson and Mike “Cy” Cajthaml Jr., a business consultant at Pareto Systems, as they delve into the power of client advisory councils in uncovering unmet needs, elevating the client experience, and achieving professional contrast. You will learn a turnkey approach to simplify the process and make client advisory councils a routine best practice.
- The complete process and logistics from ramp-up to execution to follow-through (with an example)
- How to conduct effective, agenda-driven discussions that lead to actionable insights
- How to position the idea of advisory councils to your clients for the first time
- Why client feedback can result in improved referability
- The added benefit of finding a renewed sense of purpose for advisors
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Mike:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Mike “Cy” Cajthaml Jr. has distinguished himself in the financial services industry over a remarkable 17-year career, marked by his vibrant and effective leadership style. He’s deeply committed to enhancing business and practice management strategies, always focusing on the achievement of his clients’ goals.
Mike’s career in the financial service industry was initiated at a major insurance-marketing organization, where he played a pivotal role in advising financial advisors nationwide on product solutions and marketing strategies. After dedicating six years to advising and coaching in the financial realm, Mike transitioned to become a financial advisor, collaborating with his father in Overland Park, KS. Their partnership managed substantial asset portfolios, leveraging a variety of insurance products. Mike’s firsthand experience with the Pareto Process, coupled with his insights from working with successful financial advisory firms, reinforced his belief in its transformative impact.
Driven by his conviction in the Pareto Process, Mike embraced the role of a Pareto coach. His unique blend of wholesale and retail experience empowers him to assist numerous advisory firms in integrating these processes, ultimately enabling advisors to realize their ideal lifestyle.