Purchasing power, operational processes, client experience, core values…There are several nuances you might consider while screening potential buyers/sellers.
Such due diligence is key to finding your ideal match in M&A.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson talks to Katie Bruner, managing partner at SkyView Partners. They share the ultimate “acquisition checklist” that helps buyers in winning deals and sellers in weeding out unqualified purchasers.
- Key factors (both financial and non-financial) that affect your ability to secure M&A deals
- How to ensure greater client retention after an acquisition
- The “intent, consent, implement” process of finding the right-fit partner
- How current market volatility is influencing the M&A landscape
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
- Pareto Systems
- Schedule a Call
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Katie:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Katie brings over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry to the SkyView Partners team. Currently, she oversees sales, marketing, and distribution for SkyView Partners, in addition to loan sourcing through strategic partnerships and multi-medium channels. In January 2021, Katie assumed the role of leading overall strategy and M&A initiatives for SkyView Investment Bank. Prior to SkyView, Katie served as a Director – National Accounts at Principal Financial Group for 13 years, where she was responsible for cultivating and growing the major independent and regional broker relationships. Before joining Principal, Katie was employed by Fidelity Investments in their non-profit retirement plan group. Katie graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics and International Relations from the University of California, Berkeley.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed