When the time comes to exit your business, the goal is to drive your enterprise value, maximize your exit strategy, and elevate yourself qualitatively in the process.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson talks to Ted Jenkin, CEO of oXYGen Financial, about the three E’s of successfully liquidating a business. They highlight steps advisors must take today to have a successful business exit in the future.
- How liquidity events create a sense of self-actualization and personal fulfillment
- Major drivers of enterprise value (and how to achieve them)
- Negotiation tactics to secure the best deal for your business sale
- Why now is an opportune time to consider selling your business
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Ted:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Ted Jenkin is the CEO of oXYGen Financial, CEO of Hyperchat Social, co-owner of Complete Concrete & Hardscapes, and a serial entrepreneur. With 26 years of experience and six advanced designations including the Certified Financial Planner degree, Ted is a featured columnist on the Wall Street Journal and can be seen regularly on CNN/Headline News. He is also featured locally on 93.7FM, 106.3FM, 680 The Fan, and NBC 11 Alive News. Ted is the author of “The 21 Day Budget Cleanse” and “100 Smart Money Moves To Make Now.”