There is a simple mantra in business: Every business is built to be sold.
Whether you plan to exit in the next 18 months or after 10 years, it is important to know your options so you can achieve the best possible outcome.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson talks to Ted Jenkin, CEO of oXYGen Financial, about the anatomy of a business sale. As someone who has sold a multi-million-dollar business himself, Ted has valuable insights on how to effectively navigate the sale of your business from start to end.
- The current and future outlook of the M&A space (including private equity firms)
- Actionable steps to increase your potential valuation multiple
- How exit planning can help you de-risk your position and achieve a higher sense of purpose
- The best place to get started if you have given zero thought to selling your business
- And more
- Monetize My Practice
- Practice Management Index (PMI)
- The Art and Science of Exit Planning with Ted Jenkin (Ep. 26)
Connect With Duncan:
- Pareto Systems
- Schedule a Call
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Ted:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Ted Jenkin is the CEO of oXYGen Financial, CEO of Hyperchat Social, co-owner of Complete Concrete & Hardscapes, and a serial entrepreneur. With 26 years of experience and six advanced designations including the Certified Financial Planner degree, Ted is a featured columnist on the Wall Street Journal and can be seen regularly on CNN/Headline News. He is also featured locally on 93.7FM, 106.3FM, 680 The Fan, and NBC 11 Alive News. Ted is the author of “The 21 Day Budget Cleanse” and “100 Smart Money Moves To Make Now.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed