Creating professional contrast and scarcity, improving referability, alleviating loyalty fatigue…These are all key pieces of the bigger puzzle: How to grow your practice to the next level?
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Steve Phillips, chief practice management officer at USA Financial and a business consultant at Pareto Systems. They share best practices and timeless principles to help advisors build profound client relationships that lead to advocacy.
- The importance of combining technological aids with the “human touch”
- Shoot Your Trailer: an effective strategy to articulate your value to prospective clients
- How to improve the quality of your referrals (in other words, duplicate your best clients)
- How to deepen your client relationships amidst volatile markets
- Why small gestures can go a long way in improving your overall client experience
- And more
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Steve:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Steve Phillips is the Chief Practice Management Officer at USA Financial. He is a longtime friend and partner of Duncan MacPherson and the entire Pareto Systems team, having first engaged with Pareto as a client in 2010. With over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry as a speaker, team leader and passionate educator, Steve was an early adopter of the processes around practice management, business refinement and client acquisition. It was a natural next step for Steve to become a Pareto Certified Practice Management Consultant, and part of the Pareto Coaches Network.