Are you 10 years or less from selling your practice?
If so, now is the time to start thinking about your succession plan so you can maximize your life’s work (i.e., your business valuation).
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Sherri Palle, business consultant and coach at Pareto Systems, about how business owners can effectively plan their eventual exit and capitalize on their life’s work.
- Factors that help you maximize your enterprise value
- The best place to start planning your exit if you haven’t thought about it yet
- How to ensure your legacy is intact long after your exit
- The importance of having a contingency plan (with real-world examples)
- Key considerations about WHO will take over your business (and WHEN)
- And more
- DiSC Profile
- “Every Family’s Business” by Thomas Deans
- “Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life” by Spencer Johnson
- Practice Management Index (PMI) Assessment
Connect With Duncan:
- Pareto Systems
- Schedule a Call
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Sherri:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Sherri Palle, Pareto Systems Business Consultant and Coach, is known for her high-energy calls which provide motivation, enthusiasm, and thought provoking ‘aha moments’ – making these calls something the entire team looks forward to. Sherri began working as a Business Coach at Pareto Systems in 2005 where she worked with financial advisory teams all over North America and continues to work as a Pareto Coach today. In 2014 she co-founded Mindset Consulting allowing her to work extensively with an exclusive group of advisory teams. During her 16 years of coaching, she’s had the opportunity to develop and deliver customized training programs for several reputable, successful financial firms throughout North America.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed