Estate planning is the one of those tasks that needs to get done but we often procrastinate to get it done.
On This episode of Always on, Duncan MacPherson is joined by Julia Norman, Associate Lawyer at Pushor Mitchell LLP, who specializes in estate planning. She shares insights and tips on how to navigate your estate plan so you don’t have to worry when something bad happens.
- The three things that separates her from other estate planning lawyers
- Tax Liabilities
- The negative effects of procrastination on estate planning
- Why people are desperate to get their estate plan done when something big happens
- And More!
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Julia:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Julia Norman is an associate lawyer with Pushor Mitchell practicing in the areas of civil litigation, family law, estate planning and estate administration.
Prior to going to law school, Julia rode for the Canadian Equestrian Team in the sport of three-day eventing, training and competing throughout North America. Outside of the office Julia can be found spending time with her family, riding her horse, waterskiiing, or enjoying one of the many activities that the Okanagan has to offer.