Advisors have been using conventional tools for content marketing like blogs and whitepapers for years. But have you ever considered video marketing?
Videos can help you with client acquisition, establishing credibility, branding, and much more!
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Laura Garfield and Sharon Gottula, co-founders of Idea Decanter. They explore the power of video marketing in financial services and how it can fast-track your business growth.
Laura and Sharon discuss:
- Ways to enhance your client experience using videos
- Tips for effectively conveying your core message to ideal prospects
- How Idea Decanter makes video marketing easy (even if it’s your first video!)
- How to add tremendous value to your business with video intellectual property
- And More!
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Laura:
- Book a “Find Out More” Strategy Session
- LinkedIn: Laura Garfield
- LinkedIn: Idea Decanter
- YouTube: Idea Decanter
- Idea Decanter
Connect With Sharon:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guests:
Laura Garfield started her career in broadcast journalism learning how to ask the right questions to get to the heart of the story. Her experience, from small-market TV in Hastings, NE, all the way up through positions at CBS News in New York and then CNN in Atlanta, gives her a unique perspective on digital storytelling. In 2014, she co-founded Idea Decanter to help growth-minded financial service professionals leverage digital content to take control of their own brand.
Sharon Gottula spent 20 years as a commercial photographer, focusing her talent on everything from portraiture to architecture and food for national and international publications, such as Newsweek, Men’s Fitness and Prevention Magazine. When she co-founded Idea Decanter, she began helping clients in the wealth sector breathe new life into their marketing strategies with video. Sharon specializes in finding visual ways to explain complex concepts and telling your story in 2 minutes or less.