The Japanese have a concept called Kaizen, which means “constant and never-ending improvement.”
If you want to become the advisor of the future and avoid a growth plateau, it’s important to strive for Kaizen.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Thane Stenner, CIM®, FCSI®, senior portfolio manager and senior wealth advisor at Stenner Wealth Partners. They share proven strategies to engineer professional contrast and achieve constant growth.
- The evolution of the financial industry from transactional to relationship-focused
- How he grew his business by reducing the number of clients
- How to mold the way your clients articulate your value to their network
- Every reason to be at the front of the change curve (even if it means making mistakes)
- And more
- BNN Bloomberg: Smart Wealth™ with Thane Stenner
- “Future Shock” by Alvin Toffler
- “Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t” by Jim Collins
Connect With Duncan:
Connect With Thane:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Thane Stenner is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and is a Senior Portfolio Manager & Senior Wealth Advisor of Stenner Wealth Partners+ at CG Wealth Management Canada and CG Wealth Management (USA), Inc. He has spent more than three decades understanding and managing the unique financial complexities facing wealthy investors, family offices, and institutional fiduciaries in North America. Thane is cross-border licensed with FINRA in the USA, and with IIROC in Canada, with clients based in San Francisco and The Bay Area as well as across Canada. He is a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI®), the highest Canadian Securities Institute designation and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®), the recognized standard for portfolio management.