Video marketing is revolutionizing the way advisors connect with clients and prospects.
However, getting in front of the camera can feel terrifying for some people. For others, it might just seem like “a lot of work.” But not anymore.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Katie Braden, CFP®, founder and chief video officer at Advisor Video Marketing. Katie explains how advisors can make short yet impactful videos with clarity, conviction, confidence, and consistency.
- The key to creating authentic videos that build intimate relationships
- How video marketing helps advisors sift the prospects from the suspects
- Three most common video mistakes that damage the viewer experience
- Ideas for evergreen and one-on-one videos to help you get started
- Navigating compliance for video marketing
- And more
- Upcoming Workshops: Advisor Video Marketing
- PARETO100 provides $100 off my Video Foundations Workshop
- PARETO150 provides $150 off my Video Marketing Workshop
- PARETO200 provides $200 off the workshop package (both workshops)
Connect With Duncan:
- Pareto Systems
- Schedule a Call
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Katie:
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Katie Braden, CFP® is bullish on the power of authentic video. She loves working with advisors to help them improve their virtual meeting setup, build confidence on camera and use video to grow their brand, attract more of their ideal clients and better communicate with existing clients.
Katie obtained a degree in photography from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia before returning to the U.S. and joining her mother’s RIA. She left in 2013 to start one of the first completely virtual, subscription-model financial planning businesses and then pivoted to working, speaking and consulting with financial planners in 35 countries. She now combines that creative side with her passion for the profession as Founder and Chief Video Officer of Advisor Video Marketing.
Katie has served on CFP Board’s Women’s Initiative (WIN) Council since 2014, is a 2016 InvestmentNews 40 Under 40 Alum, and is often seen speaking at or video-reporting from industry conferences.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed