When you think about someone getting fired or getting someone fired, your first thought drifts to them doing or saying something wrong.
However, what if there was another way to fire someone without it being a negative experience?
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson joins Randy Schwantz, Owner of The Wedge Group. They talk about how to fire your competition with a positive spin.
- The exciting collaboration between The Wedge Group and Pareto Systems
- How professional contrast and professional scarcity work off each other
- The difference between proactive and reactive services
- And more
Connect With Duncan MacPherson:
- Pareto Systems
- Schedule a Call
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Randy Schwantz:
- The Wedge Group
- (214) 446-3204
- LinkedIn: Randy Schwantz
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- ProudMouth – Be Your Own Loud
About Our Guest:
Randy Schwantz, the author of three previous books on selling insurance, is President of The Wedge® Group, business performance, and sales consulting firm. A former salesperson himself, Schwantz has spent more than 10,000 hours talking with people who sell for a living. His unique sales strategy, The Wedge, has been embraced by hundreds of companies and thousands of individual sales professionals throughout the United States and Canada. He and his wife, Lori, live with their four daughters near Raleigh, NC.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed