Advisors often get asked by clients, “What will happen to me when you’re not around?”
If you don’t have an answer to it, it’s a sign to start your succession planning.
In this episode, Duncan joins Levi McMellian, CPA, AIF®, CEO, executive director, and founding partner at CFO4Life to uncover the secret to building a sustainable practice and scaling your business organically.
- Why adversities are an opportunity in disguise for deeper client relationships
- How to avoid a growth plateau through effective legacy planning
- The importance of branding your process (instead of a single advisor)
- The PSP mindset for identifying right-fit clients
- And more
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
- “The Seasons of Life” by Jim Rohn
- “The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” by Michael E. Gerber
Connect With Duncan MacPherson:
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Levi McMellian:
About Our Guests:
As CEO and managing director of CFO4Life, Levi McMellian oversees vital business operations and pursues new business growth. However, his primary focus remains on building personal client relationships. With a passion for listening and learning about his clients’ most important goals and dreams, Levi seeks to offer thorough and impartial individualized advice.
In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant and Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, Levi has a bachelor’s degree in business and accounting from Oklahoma State University. As a founding partner, Levi’s determination has developed CFO4LIFE from a start-up to an established and respected Texas Investment Advisory Firm. He was instrumental in sculpting its vision and the revolutionary concept of a comprehensive, team-oriented financial planning firm. Levi also pioneered the concept of financial wellness benefits for executives in large corporations and comprehensive advisory solutions for retirement plans.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed