When your clients undergo a major liquidity event, they often expect a lot more from you than simply “investing” their newfound wealth.
That’s why it’s crucial to build a bench strength that serves your clients at all levels!
In this episode, Duncan joins Scott Hamilton, a master coach to financial advisors and part of the Pareto Coaches Network. They talk about how advisors can attract and serve high-net-worth clients through a multi-family office (MFO) experience.
- How to minimize the risk of losing clients after major liquidity events
- How to build a Value-Added Support Team (VAST) that fulfills your clients’ evolving needs
- Ways to prepare clients for the “suddenly affluent” phase well ahead of time
- The self-actualization benefits of building an MFO
- And more
- The Blue Square Toolkit™ by Pareto (Start your 14-day free trial today!)
Connect With Duncan MacPherson:
- Duncan on LinkedIn
Connect With Scott Hamilton:
About Our Guest:
Over the years, Scott Hamilton built a successful estate and tax practice and a nationally known wealth strategies firm. He now devotes much of his professional time to a select group of financial advisors who are looking to consistently attract and retain great clients, run a more efficient and profitable practice, elevate the client experience, drive enterprise value, and deploy a scalable growth model. His coaching clients now range from smaller boutique practices to a large multi-advisor RIA firm with over $2 Billion in assets under management. Scott is also certified with Pareto Systems, where he is currently deploying the Pareto process with several of his most successful clients.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed