Q4 is the perfect time to finish the year with a bang, especially as we come out of an unprecedented disruption. It’s also the perfect time to build momentum and prepare to fast-track success in the New Year.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson highlights four key steps financial professionals should take to maximize their client relationships and position their businesses for a strong and profitable final quarter of 2022, and for a great start to 2023. These strategies are easy to implement and translate into results quickly and predictably.
- A proven process to rejuvenate relationships with your best clients and amplify growth through advocacy
- How to make timely adjustments to increase efficiency and productivity
- Sample scripts to use in client meetings (and holiday cards!)
- Tips for maximizing your value during volatile market conditions
- And more
- Practice Management Index (PMI)
- Lavish Cards
- Strategy and Tactical Meetings
- Download Chapter 1 from The Blue Square Method
- A Short History of Financial Euphoria – A Synopsis By Duncan MacPherson
Connect With Duncan: